Health & Safety Investigation For Almost Famous After Customer Death?

Health & Safety Investigation For Almost Famous After Customer Death?

Manchester-based burger chain Almost Famous may well be investigated for health and safety failures after a customer died from a dairy allergy as a result of eating a chicken burger marinated in buttermilk. Shahida Shahid, am 18-year-old maths student at Manchester University, had been informed by staff members that she could eat the chicken burger even after informing them of her allergies, the Manchester Evening […]

Read Me